Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2015

Wardrobe Post 2015



A new Year begins and all Lolitas know what this mean: LOLITA STOCKTAKE !!!!!!!!! hahaha better known as: Wardrobe Post.

I really like this monthly theme on LJ's Lolita Community EGL . I alway enjoy to see the Wardrobe of other Lolitas around the world.
Over the years you can see how the taste and style of the lolitas change (or not) and you can find some new dream-items you dont know before :)
Its also a good way to see how some Dress/Items looks in real (because Stockpictures are sometimes very very bad lol).

I also make every year a Wardrobe Post :) i like to see how my own Taste had change over the Years and how my little collection grown more and more :)

I started with Lolita in 2004! wow its almost 11 years now!
At first my family thought it was only a phase because i never like to wear dress or skirts before lol but now Lolita Fashion its being a part of my life and my own style.  (And my Family really like to see me in elegant dresses. I think i got the weakness for expensive, elegant and beautifull Dresses from my Mother XD)

2009 i made my first Wardrobe Post and after that i get used to make one every year (expect 2010).

So here you can take a look to my former Posts. Its interesting how my closet change, what i had own and what items are still on my side since so many years :D


And now: My Closet in 2015 :) Have fun :)






 Versailles Rose Embroidered JSK / Vampire Symphony Blouse (handmade by me) / Handmade Tricorn (got them at a Lolita Christmas Party! Suits perfect to my Collection <3)


 Relief Print OP / Offbrand Headdress



 Vampire Requiem JSK (2010 Version) / Handmade Tricorn (got them from Dunkelsuess)


Beauty and the Rose Promise JSK / Offbrand Chiffon Blouse / Vampire Symphony Chocker


 NEW Victorian Cards JSK (green) / Chiffon Blouse and Headdress from Primark
i owned this JSK in 2013 but i had to sell this. But i regent this and bought it again <3 i really love the Print and Color


 NEW Marie de Carol JSK (Short version) / AatP Glitter Bouquet headdress / Necklace Vintage / Shoes Primark / Chiffon Blouse Newyorker

I found this dress on Kleiderkreisel and fall in love with the color and fabric. I really have a weakness for Taft dupoin (looks like silk), Lacefabric, and corsettpart! I plan to sew a long underskirt for this dress made of the same fabric (i only have to find the right color)


 Vampire Forest Elisabeth JSK (it was a OP before but i don't like Puffsleeves so i had remove the Sleeves and made a Headbow out of this fabric) / Chiffon Blouse Newyorker / AatP Melissa Headdress



 Chain Bouquet OP (i have no idea why AatP called this OP lol) / Shoes Graceland


 NEW Princess Grizabella JSK / Vampire Symphony Chocker / AatP C&C Sandals

I found this Dress on Dunkelsuess for a very good price. I need a while to decide if i really want this dress or not. .... but i regret nothing! When it arrived i was SO in love! This dress have all what i love: Corsett Part, Taft Dupoin Fabric, Chiffon, Lace Fabric and much puff! SO PERFECT (and it fits me so well! normaly all Lolita Dress are to big for me xD) ...and...awwww.... i can not explain how much i love it! It's my new Geathered Chiffon XD <3



 Velveteen Royal Antique JSK + Headbow / Chiffonblouse from H&M

 NEW Galetta JSK / Blouse offbrand / Btssb Heart Bag / Shoes Graceland / Headdress Primark

I got this Dress from a friend. Normaly i said i don't want to buy light dresses anymore because 3 are enough for me...but this dress is so cute and easy to wear it as prober lolita outfit or Casual. perfect for spring and summer.

 NEW  Rose Shantung Corset and Skirt Set /Chiffonblouse Bodyline / Headdress handmade.

Another "i don't want to buy light colors... BUT OMG I NEED THIS" Thing lol i found this set on Closet Child and it reminds me SO MUCH on Kayas Node of Scherzo Outfit that i have to buy it lol

 Paris no Mado / Paris Window JSK + Headbow / Shoes Graceland
the oldest Brand item in my Closet. This dress was my first Dress from Baby (and also my first brand dress) and i still love it so much.



embroidery pocket jsk (2007 Version) / chiffon blouse Newyorker / headdress handmade



 
 Chocolat-Chan Going Out JSK + Headbow / Chiffonblouse Metamorphose / Shoes Primark


 
 NEW  Oyoba Party OP

I'm so in love with this dress! Its Red! And made of velvet.... AND IT HAS POCKETS!!!!!!!! XD

 

NEW Dollhouse JSK / Blouse Offbrand / Bag Btssb / Shoes Primark

I wanted to have this dress since i saw it the first time! its so cute!


 Raschel Lace High Collar OP / headdress and Shoes Primark


 



NEW unknown Chiffon and Lace OP (i dont know the name) / Headdress Clairs / Shoes Primark / Necklace H&M

My first Moitie Dress :) i like the Chiffon and the lace very much. but maybe i want to trade this for a other Chiffondress of moitie because i dont like the puffsleeve on me xD



 
 

 NEW Cembalo Trio OP (short Version) / headdress offbrand / Shoes Primark

i really like this colorway. Its a Moitie Dress but not so typical moitie in black and blue. I like red! The Print is pretty nice and the Fabric very soft :)

 NEW Le rêve d’Odile OP + Corsett / Headdress Offbrand / Shoes Primark

I sew this dress for the Lacebook Summer Teaparty 2014 and i'm very proud with this result :) The Inspration for this dress was a Black Swan and the Skirts of Atelier Pirrot



NEW Higwaist Skirt in Purple / Blouse offbrand / Chocker Vampire Symphony / Headdress Offbrand

i owned this skirt many years ago but i had to sell it when i needed money. In all this time i miss them very much and i was so happy to found them in sale again! the color is so beautifull and the corsett make a very pretty waist!



FINISHED!
 
i din't made Photos of my Ouji Stuff (becuase it dont change very much) or the Accessoires... i was to lazy for that lol xD
The most blouse and Accessoires are shown in the photos.

thank you for looking :) 



 Haha Fini and Kaya watched me while i made the Pictures lol

4 Kommentare:

  1. So beautiful *A* *Great envy behind* XDDD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love your wardrobe, it is all soooo elegant!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Omnomnom, cih sollte mich mal wieder reinlegen, wenn du das Meta raschel Lace wieder loswerden willst sag mir Bescheid ich nehms gern zurück... lol

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Sarah: Samira möchte ihre rote version gegen ein Classic Kleid tauschen :)

    AntwortenLöschen